Tuesday 16 October 2012

Hi Guys x x

Hi Guys

Hope your all well my loves. I've been super busy at work, blah, blah, blah!! And super busy with the crochet hooorah :)

So let's get straight to it, I can't wait to show you what I've been creating.

First off then, the blooming flower cushion is now complete....
I must admit I wasn't to sure about my choice of colour, but I quite like it now.
This is the back....

I've also finished the Granny square cushion this is the front....
This is the back....
I really do love making cushions.

They're so satisfying I think it's because they're so quick. Apart from from sewing all the ends in of course.

I've also created a one cup tea pot cosy.....

How cute is this little beauty.

The flowers are so easy and very effective x

Friends of ours popped by a couple of Saturdays ago. We were chatting about things we'd been crocheting. My friend reminded me about a little sheep pattern that featured in 'Inside Crochet' magazine a while back. She had made one and well.....the idea had been planted .....I just couldn't resist x

Here she is...

Meet Baaaarbara :)

She's sooo trendy with a flower behind her ear and a cute cotton scarf.

She's showing off a bit with a dab of blusher ;)
I think she needs a boyfriend. Don't worry she won't be lonely for long......Baaaarry is on the way folks x x

Last of all I've been creating this.....

That's all I can show I'm afraid, it's for a friends birthday. She may pop by here so I'd better not show too much I don't want to spoil her surprise ;)

Well it's half term next week and I'm soooo in need of a rest :)

After half term I'm starting crochet classes after work for a few colleagues. I'm looking forward to this, I'll let you know how it goes.

Well my loves, that's all for now.

Night night my loves and happy crochet x x x

P.S Crochet club tomorrow wooo, hooo x x x


1 comment: