Monday 24 December 2012

Taa Daaaaa x x

Merry Christmas my loves,

I just had to pop by before the big day to wish you all a Merry Christmas. I also wanted to show you my Christmas wreath which is proudly hanging here at Baggaley Cottage.

I evenly spaced Holly leaves with different coloured flowers.

I added pretty red beads for Holly berries and pearls for the flower centres. Are you ready?.....

Ta Daaaaa, I'm sooo pleased with how it turned out :)

I bought my polystyrene rings from e.bay. I found it was cheaper to buy a box of five rather than to buy them individually. I used creative cotton Aran weight yarn just because I love love love it!! And it looks so neat. Pearls and beads were from Hobby crafts. The Holly leaves were a Lucy of Attic 24 pattern.

Wreaths may be my new addiction!! I have plans for a Spring wreath, an Easter wreath, a Summer wreath, a Halloween wreath !!!!!!!!!!

I am determined to complete all projects over Christmas, including Gav's blanket!!

Have a lovely Christmas and a fantastic New Year my loves.

Goodbye for now and happy crochet x x x x x x x

1 comment: