Sunday 24 June 2012

Crochet for me x

Hi my loves,

I can't believe I'm managing this post on a Sunday afternoon!!!
Sunday's are my busiest day of the week. It's the day I do my cleaning, Ironing, preparing for work/school, homework, gardening and anything else I can squeeze in. I've been pretty organised today and Charlie joined Gav and Daisy at Taekwondo, so I got my jobs done pretty quickly...Hoorah!

Well I began my shawl/stole and I'm really pleased with it....
This is the size after 4 balls of yarn, I have 6 left so it will be lovely and long.


The pattern is a four row repeat. This I'm pleased about as I get bored if I'm doing the same stitch over and over.

I'm chuffed at how neat and tidy it looks. I might use this pattern again for a hot water bottle cover.

Do you remember the book I showed you last week?.....

I said I share some of the gorgeous patterns in it, so here we go.
Well you know I'm going to make this next....
                                     
Absolutely gorgeous. I can''t wait to start this. I've priced up the yarn and it's going to cost me £70 if I use the Debbie Bliss!! I think I'll choose an alternative ;)

I love these also and think they will make a great prezzie....

I also like these....
This....

And This....

I wish I had more time to crochet. Life is very busy at the mo'. I've got so much I want to do including all of these patterns....

That sit in a bag in my Stig pile. Plus the millions of patterns I have saved on my computer, oh dear!!!

Oh and I've just remembered I have a baby blanket to make ;)

I'd better get on with the crochet then hadn't I ?

Good bye for now my loves and happy crochet x x x x x x x x x x x

P.s Cath Kidston is coming to Nottingham in August, can't wait. (Next to White Stuff and Hobbs), eeek x x


No comments:

Post a Comment