Monday 18 June 2012

Hi Guys x x

Hi Guys,

After all of the rushing around I've been doing at work lately it finally caught up with me and I've spent the last few days suffering with shingles!! Not fair I know, I don't deserve it at all.

I'm starting to feel much better now, I'm taking my medication religiously, I just haven't time to be ill!!

Last week I managed to finish another Auntie Burrows ready for the Arnold Carnival.....
I was going to crochet a little dress for her but didn't have time, so I gave her a little scarf instead.

I was bitterly cold at Arnold. My stall was right opposite the door, freeezing. My shingles headache stayed away thank goodness.

Would you like to see a pic of my stall?...

It looks very busy. I like to have a good variety of things to suit everyone.
Let's have a few of close ups.....

I enjoyed the day. I met some lovely people who gave really nice comments about my stuff :)

The stress is over and I now feel I can sit and crochet something for me. I decided on this......

Beautiful shawl.
It's from a book I bought a while back, Simple crochet by Debbie Bliss....

Here's another pic of the shawl....

I thought it would be lovely for those cold evenings in France.
I've decided to use this yarn....

I love the colour. This yarn washes really well too.

It's Freedom sincere DK 100% organic.
I've started it already, I'll show a pic next week x

During the hols we went to visit our good friends Debbie and Leon. It was lovely to see them. Leon bakes the most amazing pies, sausage rolls and savoury tarts, with only the best ingredients of course and they are yummmmmy x We stayed for lunch it was delicious. For pudding we had Leon's carrot cake......heavenly. Debbie also surprised me with a new crochet book and I love it......

Beautiful Crochet for heads, hands and toes. The first project I'm going to make is this....

It's a wrap, scarfy thing. I'm going to take this project on holiday.
I'll show you some more gorgeous projects from this book next week x

Before I forget it's my blogiversary on Friday. Where has this last year gone!! Thank you to those of you who read each week, I really appreciate your support ;) And thank you to those of you that follow. I know I won't be able to pop by Friday so.......Happy Blogiversary to me.........

Night night for now my loves and happy crochet x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment