Tuesday 21 February 2012

And The Winner Is....... x x

Hello my loves.

 Here we are again, another week has passed us by and what a marvellous week it's been.

Saturday we returned to sunny London to buy Charlies wand from Hamleys....
It was very busy, as busy as it was when we visited before Christmas for Daisy.

First stop as always when we visit London has to be Covent Garden....

I just love it there. A few years ago I sat next to Mick Jagger in my favourite cafe. (My fringe looks dreadful in this pic!!).
Can't forget the boys.....

Our first coffee of the morning. I think the boys are feeling a bit chilly!

Okay, whilst in Covent Garden of course I made a visit to Cath Kidston. I was going to buy myself a new bag ready for the Spring but couldn't find one I liked. I did however buy these.....
A metal tin of pins and small owl scissors!!!!!!! Well I just had to buy something!!

We decided to walk to Buckingham Palace, the children haven't been before. They were so excited......

And couldn't believe the guards held guns.

We watched them march up and down for a bit before heading over to The Natural History Museum.

We were shattered when we got home after all that walking and riding the tubes. We shall return soon x

On to the crochet then. I have created this....

Lovely little birdie. And sooo easy.
The pattern came from....

This gorgeous book. Made especially for me I'm sure. It's full of lovely little creatures you make from the marvellous creative cotton.

I've also been very busy with the order I'm completing for a nice lady. This week I finished...

The floral tea-cosy out of the Cute and Easy crochet book by Nikki Trench.

And I started this...

A cushion for the same lady. This pic does not do the cushion justice. The colours are sooo vibrant..honest. I must remember to take pics in day light!!

And this my loves.....

Is going to be the back. Another dull pic (sorry!!). A few more rows to add. I'll join them using cream and then I'll add funky buttons x

Sunday the sun was shining. It looked glorious, so I decided to do a spot of gardening. The crocus looked fab.....
However.......I didn't realise how chilly it was so didn't stay out long!! Also there are so many shoots coming through I didn't want to disturb them. That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it :)

Are you ready then guys? It's time for the (drum roll please........) give away, yeah !!!!!!!

And the winner is......

Congratulations you lucky lady, you've just won yourself some out of stock everywhere, pink creative cotton plus other gifts x x x  Please e.mail me your address so I can send you your lovely parcel :)

Must get on with crochet my loves, I'm having withdrawel symptoms!!!!! Too much paper work just lately- boooo. Tee, hee. I love it really ;)

Night night my loves and happy crocheting x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment