Tuesday 19 July 2011

Busy busy x

Hello there my loves, what a blustery few days we've had. Please bring the sunshine back!!
At the end of my last post I said I might have a secret to tell you. Unfortunately this little secret is not happening, I'm going to hold it close as I have another in the pipe lines and hope to share it with you. I don't want to jinx it by speaking too soon.
However I have been extremely busy making and creating. Do you want to see?

These lovely coat hanger covers look fab. Thank you my proper friend Pauline for sharing the pattern ;)
I have also crocheted some hearts and birdies.

Do you recognise the birdies. Thank you Lucy at Attic 24. I've been meaning to have a go at them for an age. They look fab hanging in my little craft shed. Yummy, yummy cakes too. I'm so pleased with them and they are easy to do.

Lastly I have been busying myself with the little craft shed. Giving it a tidy so that I can squeeze in more stuff, yes more stuff!!!! I just can't stop creating!
My Dad gave me a small table which I've put in place of the pasting table. It gives more space, so I have added another deck chair so that I can sit with friends, drink coffee and hide, tee, hee!!


If any of you guys would like patterns or tutorials adding to this blog please do let me know, I'm always willing to share my patterns and ideas :)

Well doesn't time fly, three more days at work and then we break up for the Summer hols, hoorah, hoorah!!
I am so ready for a well earned rest and lots of crochet days and of course days spent with the children doing fun stuff.
Better get off now, more creating to be done.
Night night for now and happy crocheting x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment