Tuesday 11 October 2011

These boots are made for walking x

Good evening my lovelies.

To be perfectly honest with you I haven't been up to an awful lot this week, Very unlike me! By that I mean I haven't been up to a variety of projects. But I've been extremely busy with the wonderful bootees and Mary Janes......
Eight pairs to be exact. The Mary Janes are a breeze, the bootees take a bit longer. I seem to have made a lot for girls, but not many for boys.

So that's what I'm working on at the mo'. Three more pairs in boyish colours then I'm done...for now.
My favourite so far have to be the Daisy Mary Janes......

I love the green, they may not sell well at this time of the year tho'. They're more for Spring time don't you think?
Here at Baggaley Cottage my bootees have been scrutinised by the family and in their poll for their favourite the green and cream Mary Janes came out on top...

They are cute and different as are the pale blue and cream, I love the buttons they really finish them off nicely...

In my last blog I mentioned that I'd stocked up on the gorgeous creative cotton and promised a pic of the scrummy colourful loveliness.....

Oh how lovely, there looks an awful lot there!!!!!
And here it is squashed and squeezed in my box....

And then it's tucked into my Stig corner out of the way x

oooh, exciting news. Thursday is crochet club, this week we are learning how to crochet socks. I can't wait it's something I've wanted to try for a while now. I'll let you know how it goes next week, if it does go well that's a few Christmas prezzies sorted!!!! Sorry guys x x

Off I go for a nice cuppa coffee before I start another pair of bootees.

Night night for now and happy crocheting x x

No comments:

Post a Comment