Tuesday 8 November 2011

Cute 'n' Cuddlies x x

Hello my loves.

What a week. I absolutely adore this blustery Autumn  weather, really I do. Well ok, apart from the leaves all over the garden.

Sunday was spent cutting back shrubs and all of the dead flowers. Digging over the veggie patch and pulling up weeds It was lovely spending the day in the garden. It was sunny but chilly, just how I like it at this time of year.
I nearly mowed the lawn but it was beginning to get muddy just walking on it, so I didn't bother.
A bit of devastating news, I think we've lost the Wisteria. Is it suppose to die off completely? I'm not so sure. All of the leaves have gone crispy, oh dear. Any advice will be great x

I'm a little tired this evening, I'm in to my second week of working full time and it's taking it's toll abit, oh I am getting old!!

I've still managed to do a bit of creating tho', would you like to see?

This week has been the week of cuddly toys, not usually my thing I know!!  First I made Robbie....

My children love him. I do worry when there are so many things to sew together. I'm not great at getting things level, but haven't done too bad with this one.

Then came Goldie...

A cute little Goldfish.....

Then mousy......

I think she needs a little pink nose, don't you think?

And then came Sly....

Still a way to go, I know. I just love the shape of his head...
I might just finish him this evening ;)

The pattern for Sly came from a fabulous book I've just bought....

Called Huggable Crochet by Christine Lucas.

The pics are fab and make me want to grab my hook and make every single one of them. I'll give you a sneak peek.....

The sheep has to be one of my favourites....

I think that was more than a sneak peek, don't you??

I'm going to get off for now, my hooks calling me!!! I think I'm having withdrawal symptoms after missing knit 'n' natter today. I'm sure it will have been a little quieter without me? Don't worry knit 'n' natter pals half term will soon come around!! ;) x x

Night night for now and happy crocheting x x x


No comments:

Post a Comment