Tuesday 1 November 2011

The Squares Go On x x

Good evening my loves.

What another busy week it has been. I have lots of pics to show you this week.
You might be surprised to hear that I have persevered with the blanket...

Hoorah!!  they're quite quick once I put my mind to it.
I eventually made 200 squares. Only 200 to make hoorah, This blanket is going to look fab on my bed.
And they look scrummy in neat little piles, just a few ends to sew in. Hmm, my favourite job!!
The unfortunate thing is I've ran out of cream Aran, booo. And Anita doesn't have any in at the mo so this project is having to go on hold.

While I wait for the Aran I have decided to get on with more bootees and hat sets for a Christmas Craft Fair I'm organising at school. Would you like to see?...

These have to be my favourite to date. I've used Bamboo cotton for these and I made a cute little hat to match....or three!!

I love the ruffled flower on this one.......


And the simpleness of this....
And then I tried it in a larger size, gorgeous.
I also made a cute new born hat....
This might be the start of a hat fetish!!!!

Then I made a lilac one in good old creative cotton, just a flower to add to finish it off...

This is another favourite of mine, again in creative cotton. This green is my favourite colour and looks delightful with the Daisy.
And then would you believe it, I made  cute little Mary Janes to match...

Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous.
Just the ends to sew in.

Daisy then decided she wanted a new hat and here it is.....

I am now officially addicted to making Mary Janes and hats.
I love trying out different yarns so I'm now making a pair of  Mary Janes using a crepe yarn called Smoothie.
Isn't it pretty?


Here's a close up, the colours are fab...
Ummm, Ummm...
I feel exhausted, so off to finish the Smoothie Mary Janes before an early night. I might  just squeeze a hat in as well!!

Night night my loves and happy crocheting x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment