Tuesday 6 December 2011

Surprises x

Good Evening my loves,

(yawn..) ooh I've just woken from a lovely sleep. Feeling exhausted, I've been very busy -

*Busy travelling around observing students.
*Busy organising the Christmas craft fair.
*Busy crocheting.
*Busy marking students work.
*Busy caring for my children.
*Busy Christmas shopping.
*Busy writing cards.
Busy, Busy, Busy.

Oh my goodness, when do we break up for Christmas!!!

I've been extremely busy with the crochet this week. Would you like to see...
I've created these.

And these.

Oh, I'm sorry did you want to see more? Well I'm afraid your going to have to wait my loves, these are very special Christmas presents for the lovely people I work with, so would hate to spoil the surprise x x

You can have a peek at Auntie Burrows though....

Here she is, she'll look much better with eyes and her right arm. I do love the style of Auntie Burrows. Did you know she has her own blog? Take a peek it's lovely.

My children have been creating this week, I'm so proud. They did such a good job.....

They wanted to make owls. This is Daisy's creation. Perfect stitches too.
She put a lovely label on it and gave it to her teacher....

And this is Charlies gorgeous creation....


Not one to be out done he gave his to his teacher as well.

And that's the lot for this week my loves, sorry I don't have more to show.

Oh, the bell on the ovens just rang, must get my sausage rolls out. It's our fuddle at knit 'n' natter tomorrow I'm really looking forward to it. I've just remembered I've not wrapped my gift for Secret Santa yet either. Still can't decide what to give !!!

Before I go I must tell you some news. (I hope it's not a secret!!). Oh well I'll tell you anyway. I popped in to Anita's the other day and she showed me a pic on her phone of the new creative cotton colours. How excited am I!!!! And, there is a candy pink and three more gorgeous colours. See good things come to those that wait :)

Night night my loves and Happy crocheting x x

Oh, damn the bloody sausage rolls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


1 comment: