Tuesday 31 January 2012

Freeeezzing !!!!!! x

Good evening my loves,

Is it soooooo cold out there ??
We don't often light the fire in the week it's usually our weekend treat, but that's where I'm sitting right now, trying to keep warm whilst creating this post x x

First things first, thank you to made to make's blog for sharing my granny bunting from my folksy shop. It made me feel all happy inside ;) (Sorry I'm not sure of your name!!). I am now a follower of yours so will be checking you out regularly.

I had a fab Saturday visiting my pal Foxy and yes I did make a very necessary purchase from the Daisy Daisy shop of gorgeousness.......

now a girl can never have enough ribbon you know x

Whilst there I found out they have craft weekends, where lot's of  craft stalls are set up in front of the shops. Of course I put my name down straight away. I'll let you know what happens.

I've also been invited to hold a stall at Southwell Minster to celebrate the Queens Jubilee. I've not filled out my application yet. I'll give you more details when I get them. It's a lovely day out at the Minster. And then of course you have all the fab Southwell shops. Nelly in the shed is my fave, not forgetting the little wool shop of course.

Okay, this week I have been mainly continuing with the African hexagons.....

Looking good eh? Lot's 'n' lot's more needed for a blanket. (Hiya Mad Sally x x).

I've had to put them to one side for the mo'. Well, if I'm having stalls I need stock. So I created Auntie Burrows the 3rd.......


Saturday Evening in front of the fire, over a glass of wine (or three!).


It's the first time I've made a stripey Burrows and I'm liking her.....

Soooo cute x x

I also made a little mouse.....
I stitched his little nose on tonight......

I'm going to make more mice tonight I think. Toys seem to go down well at fairs.

That's my news  for this week my loves. I must just say I am sooo looking forward to Knit 'n' Natter tomorrow evening, can't wait it's been too long!!

Good night for now my loves and happy crocheting x x x x


P.s  still bad news.......the new creative cotton still not in...booooooooooo.

3 comments:

  1. Checking out your blog after seeing it featured in Let's Get Crafting Magazine.
    I'm wondering where the rabbit and mouse patterns are from? I love them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Rachel, the bunnie is Auntie Burrows she was featured in Inside Crochet magazine. I think she has her own blog you may find the pattern there or if you email me your address I'll post you a copy estherhill21@ntlworld.com The mouse pattern is from a book called Amigurumi. I'll show a pic of the cover on my blog next week.
      Japanese patterns are easy to follow with practice!! I find it easier to print off the pattern and colour it as I go x x x

      Delete
  2. I'd love the pattern! I will google and see if Auntie Burrows comes up. TY!

    ReplyDelete